Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine day cards

Here are some cards that are sure to bring a smile to that special person in your life's face. You can find more Valentine related lovelies on my pinterest board here and here


Yum!! Mac & Cheese
You are the Mac to my Cheese card EggPress

I love you more than me card by Offensive + Delightful

Anchor love card by Smock
Easily one of my favorite paper design stores. 

Lost without you card by Hello Lucky

Everything sounds romantic in French.

Anatomy of love card by Rifle Paper Co

Freaking love card by hillarybird


My life would suck without you card by letterhappy


This just makes me smile. Crazy Needs papercut valentine by Owly Shadow Puppets


Skidamarink card by luludee


You melt my butter card by echoletterpress


Checking You Out card by crabappledesign


Love makes the world go around card by Mr. Boddington's Studio

Coolest couple card by Sycamore Street Press


Love letterpress card by Moxie House

Periodic Table Greeting Card by SouthernPestPrints





Nothing says I love you more than pink and gold :-)
I Love you card by Sugar Paper 

You're a Hottie Letterpress by Printerette Press from Mercier Beaucoup
Mr. Sunshine would love this! He pours, yes, pours Sriracha on everything he eats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment