Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's day gift guide - installment 2

Hi all! How was your week? My week was mostly uneventful, except for a nasty cold bug that been going through our household - first it was me and now looks like Mr. Sunshine is getting it :-/. So this weekend, we plan to do nothing except watch movies in our pajamas and drink lots and lots of soup and hot cocoa. I hope you have a funner weekend planned! I will see you all again next week. Until then, enjoy the next installment of my heart day gifts round up!

Have a sunshiny weekend!
XOXOXO
Ms. Sunshine

1. Book lovers tote bag by hellopossum2. Mini Book Pin by lucie0ellen3. Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost luggage tag by OfTheFountain4. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda from Amazon5. Crime and Punishment and Dostoevsky Quote Earrings by DesignsByAnnette6. Red Journal Necklace by bookBW7. You are my Mr. Darcy embroidered hoop by skrynka8. Love word bookends by pbteen.  Yes, it is meant for teenagers, but I think would look lovely in an adult space as well, 9. Book Lovers Stack Print by glasslionstudio10. Kurt Vonnegut Doll Miniature doll by UneekDollDesigns


1. Sew in love print by heimastore, 2. Ceramic heart buttons by karoArt, 3. Heart yarn bowl by LASpottery, 4. Heart Cross-stitch by GeorgicaDesigns 5. In Craft We Trust Tote Bag by pannikin, 6. Red Heart Doilies by Knot & Bow, 7.Valentine Ribbon by SomersetMarket

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you very much for including my Book Lovers tote bag ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I love the tote - it makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete